Support Our Work
Private sector and philanthropic organizations can partner with us to promote young children's school readiness through program sponsorship and grants. When you join the NOVA Business Alliance for Early Childhood Education we will work with you to support your workforce’s early childhood needs and identify where your organization can most make a difference.
Suggested areas you can support today include:
- Family child care health and safety kits ensure new early childhood providers successfully pass their health and safety inspections. This is a terrific way to support a new permitted county early childhood educator.
- STEM programs that help educators and families provide engaging, high quality early childhood STEM experiences for young children and helpful STEM resources for use in early childhood programs.
- Bilingual professional development to support implementation of best practices and high quality in early learning programs across the county.
- Mentoring for home-based early childhood professionals who often work in isolation without the benefit of ongoing guidance and support.
- A regional business outreach event to connect business, government and education leaders to the importance of investing in early childhood education and school readiness as key to the region's economic future.
- Provide meeting space for our leadership events for up to 250 business, government and community leaders from across the region.
- Donate design and printing services.
Advocate on behalf of high-quality early childhood education:
If your company shares our commitment to quality education and school readiness in Fairfax County, we want to hear from you! Our leadership represents a cross-section of leaders who recognize early education as the foundation for academic and lifelong achievement and success.
If your company or foundation would like to learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.